The Usage report helps you keep track of everything happening in your team’s project and follow the activity of your performance testing projects.
⭐️ Usage reports are available on annual Pro and Enterprise plans.
To view the Usage report, go to Manage > Usage reports section.
The Usage report has statistics for organization and project statistics.
- Section highlighted in green
- The filtering section, where you narrow down the result by fields, projects, contributors, and time interval.
- Section highlighted in blue
- Overview statistics for your organization.
- Section highlighted in yellow
- Statistics for each individual project.
|Project||The project that the stats are collected from.|
|Total test runs||Total count of test runs started.|
|Test fail rate||The rate of failed tests in the project. |
What is a failed test?
|Total test runs duration||Cumulative sum of time spent running tests.|
|Most recent test run||Link to the most recent test run in the project.|
|Contributors||All members that have started tests in the project|
Tests that meet any of the following criteria contribute to the Test fail rate:
- The test was aborted by any of the following statuses: Aborted system, Aborted limit, Aborted user, Aborted threshold or Aborted script error
- The test ran to completion but had failed thresholds (specified by the user).
- The test timed out.