The Analysis Tab allow you to gather all interesting data points from your test to compare and correlate. Any metrics you that you click on
ADD CHART TO ANALYSIS will show up here. In our example below, we've added some metrics from the previous three articles in this section. The number in the tab, will show how many metrics have been added, for quick reference.
By default the comparison chart will be blank, we've added VUs and response time from the
ADD NEW METRIC button in the top right corner. Clicking on this button will open a modal for you to add more metrics:
Other things you can do on this tab:
- When viewing the chart, hovering over any single point will show you data from that point in the test.
- View metrics you added from previous tabs. They will show up below the main chart.
- You may also change aggregation of these metrics in this tab or filter on tags
- Add small charts to the larger chart by clicking on the "+" in the top right corner of the small charts
- Add additional metrics to the small chart area by clickin
ADD NEW METRICin the small chart area
Next, Test Comparison