The docs aim to cover everything necessary to use the core k6 products in your daily operational work. But scripting and testing are skills that take time to learn. What's more, k6 is an extensible tool, already incorporated with many other functionalities and protocols.
These resources help you write and run k6 tests in a safe environment and explore how to use k6 with other applications.
- k6 Learn. A repository with a course and a ton of learning resources
- k6 YouTube channel. Office hours, specific playlists, and other interesting videos from the community.
- Awesome k6. A list of awesome stuff about k6.
- Sample scripts. A directory full of example k6 scripts for different use cases.
- The k6 community forum. Get support from the k6 team and community.
- Get in touch. Slack, Meetup, Twitter, Stack Overflow, LinkedIn, and more.
If you need a place to test k6 scripts, you can load these servers as much as you want.
- test.k6.io. A demo website
- test-api.k6.io. A demo REST API (with some WebSocket support).
- ecommerce.test.k6.io. The k6 Fake Shop, a demo WooCommerce site.