The library exposes a couple of configuration and client classes allowing to interact with a subset of AWS services in the context of k6 load test scripts:
- EventBridge: a class to send custom events to Amazon EventBridge.
- KMSClient: a class to list and generate keys from the AWS Key Management Service.
- S3Client: a class to list S3 buckets and the objects they contain, as well as uploading, downloading and deleting objects from them.
- SecretsManagerClient: a class to list, get, create, update, and delete secrets from the AWS secrets manager service.
- SQSClient: a class to list and send messages to SQS queues.
- SystemsManagerClient: a class to fetch parameters from the AWS Systems Manager Service.
- SignatureV4: a class to sign and pre-sign requests to AWS services using the Signature V4 algorithm.
- AWSConfig: a class is used by each client classes to provide them access to AWS credentials as well as configuration.
This library is in active development
This documentation is for the last version only. If you discover that some code below does not work, it most likely means that you are using an older version.
|AWSConfig||Class to configure AWS client classes.|
|EventBridge||Client class to interact with AWS EventBridge service.|
|KMSClient||Client class to interact with AWS Key Management Service.|
|S3Client||Client class to interact with AWS S3 buckets and objects.|
|SecretsManager||Client class to interact with AWS secrets stored in Secrets Manager.|
|SignatureV4||Class to sign and pre-sign requests to AWS services.|
|SQSClient||Client class to interact with AWS Simple Queue Service.|
|SystemsManagerClient||Client class to interact with AWS Systems Manager Service.|