v0.21.0 is here! 🎉
We're happy to see continued contributions from members of the community in this release, from 4 people outside of Load Impact this time around. A big thanks to the following people for contributing to this release:
Also, thanks to everyone that contributed in other ways on Github, in Slack and for spreading the word about k6!
To see the current plan for the next release, check out this milestone, which we aim to make the v1.0 release!
Have a look at our roadmap for what's up ahead, beyond the v1.0 release.
Here is a conclusion of the features that can be found in v0.21.0:
- HTTP: Support for binary files and multipart requests (uploads)
- Lifecycle: setup/teardown functions
- Thresholds: Support for aborting test early as soon as threshold is hit
- Options: DNS override
- HTTP: Request information available via response object
- HTTP: Support for HTTP Digest Authentication
- CLI: Add -e flag environment variable flag
- CLI: HTTP debug flag
- Several UX improvements, bug fixes and docs updates
See the full release notes for more details.