The peak holiday shopping season is almost upon us and your e-commerce website must be ready to handle the traffic. Your customers won't wait for more than a couple of seconds for your pages to load.
If you want to learn more about load testing e-commerce sites, we recommend reading 7 Tips for Load Testing an E-Commerce Site.
Attend this webinar to learn about e-commerce website load testing best practices. Ensure the performance you need to meet demand.
Guest speaker: Michael Sjölin, Load Impact Professional Services
- Determining what you should test
- What level of traffic you need to generate
- How to test login and checkout processes
- How to use Data Stores in your tests
- Other considerations for ancillary services
This webinar is presented by John Emmitt, Director of Product Marketing.