Spring is coming and it is time for a new update from your load testing partner!
🙌 v0.37.0 released
k6 v0.37.0 is here! This release primarily contains fixes and ongoing efforts with refactoring. We've also included an experimental event loop and the ability to write logs to a file. More info in our release notes!
📣 GrafanaCONline 2022
We invite you to celebrate our biggest virtual event of the year: new announcements, learning sessions, and more cool updates from the community. Save these dates: June 13-17.
Interested in speaking about how you use k6? The CFP is now open and we are looking for guest speakers.
✨ New in k6 Cloud
- Creating k6 scripts with the Test Builder is now available to any user - with or without an active plan.
- The Test Builder supports now configuring Scenarios with the UI.
- Change your default project in your account settings.
- SAML SSO can automatically assign team members to projects.
- We launched the k6 Cloud for Education Program.
⚙️ k6 Extensions
- xk6-browser v0.2.0: new features and stability improvements.
- xk6-kubernetes: apply changes with YAML files, and support for Persistent Volumes.
- A Journey Of Selecting Tool To build ‘Load Test As A Service’ [Medium]
- How to add k6 load test to Gitlab CI pipeline with AWS Lambda Containers [Medium]
- Store k6 metrics in TimescaleDB and visualize with Grafana [k6 blog]
- Updated the CircleCI and GitHub Actions tutorials to demo how to store k6 results in artifacts and run k6 Extensions. [k6 blog]
📺 Must watch
- Nicole van der Hoeven demos Real Browser Testing with k6.
- NaveenKummar [QA Insights] added new topics to the Learn k6 Series.
- Daniel Jesus presents how to use the HTML Report Exporter. [Portuguese]
- Watch k6 Office Hours! Don’t miss Tim Hasselars presenting about Postman for load testing.
- The k6 team.